Saturday, January 12, 2013

Victorian Disco

Around the same time that I bought the lip products in my previous post, I received my order from Victorian Disco. I was quite nervous about this order, having read some bad reviews on their service and a couple of iffy comments on their facebook.
Despite this, I went ahead and ordered because the collection I bought was being discontinued, therefore being ridiculously cheap (I believe each pot was $3)
Of course I purchased their Sailor Scouts inspired colors!
Here are some pictures:




Okay, I dunno why these uploaded the wrong way... But each one has a little pink sticker on the lid with a moon and Usagi on it. Then on the bottom, is a sticker with the name of the shadow, an ingredient list, and whether it is lip-safe or not.
Pictured here is: Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Venus.


Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask


Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars


Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus

Next is: Rini, Luna, Artemis, and Diana.



Rini and Luna


Artemis and Diana

And last is: Sailor Neptune, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Uranus.



Sailor Neptune and Sailor Saturn


Sailor Pluto and Sailor Uranus

I also received to free samples with my order, both were from the Galaxy Far, Far Down the Street collection! I don't like how the came out in the pictures, but they look really pretty, especially Ewok Pajama Party.





I haven't had the chance to use these yet (I usually use neutrals) and I'm not really sure how to apply loose shadows, but once I use them I'll definitely make a post!

Also, I found no issue with their service. The shipping was a bit slow, but that was more than likely due to the blizzard up near where the owner lives. I had messaged her on facebook about it and she was more than polite and happy to explain and/or help me. Luckily no other action was needed because a few days later the package finally left the post office up there!
I'm one happy customer!



3 comments:

PandaSMASH said...

I'm glad they arrived alright :D Also - noticing the labels I see my printer was on the fritz, if you want some new labels sent out to you please let me know! :)
Again, thank you for the purchase and thank you for the support and post!

Kristen said...

Oh no, it's completely fine! My printer does that all the time, so I understand. Thank you for offering though! :)

Victorian Disco Cosmetics said...

You are very welcome! :D Thanks again for the review!