Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ebay: Most Wanted

These are just a few of the things on my ebay wishlist that I really want.
The rest of my list consists of: tights, wigs, makeup, skirts, and cosplay stuff.


I have been looking at Lightning wigs for a LONG time and this one has been the only one that looks like it's really nice quality and is actually the right shade of pink.
I want it so much T~T


I want this so much! It's adorable.
This is also the only one I found that doesn't look "cheap".


Okay, obviously I'm obsessed with lucky cats and pink so this phone case is absolutely PERFECT.
I'm hopefully gonna but it within the next week.


I have been dying over this controller ever since I saw someone (who I'm now friends with) selling it one etsy but with pearls and rhinestones on it. I really want my own to do that with, omg.


Yes, yes, I know that this 99.9% most likely a bootleg, but I don't care.
It's my favorite season, besides S, and I wanna rewatch it over and over.


Strawberries and mangoes are my favorite fruits and I absolutely died over this pillow. They also make a red one but I think the pink is much cuter.
But this post made me see that the shipping is kind of a rip-off with this seller. Definitely gonna look for another one.


Yes... Lucky cats again. This time featuring Hello Kitty!
I want to get the white one and the pink one. ^o^

~*~*~*~

What kind of stuff are you guys wanting right now?
Leave a comment! :3

No comments: