Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stuff I Bought Yesterday

I bought some things when I got paid yesterday, and I really regret it, but oh well, nothing I can do now.


Black, red/cream chevron, and dark mint skirts - Target $19.99 each
The only problem I have with them is the length (not used to it at all) and the fact that they all came with the same thin brown belt. I wish each style had come with a different belt. Especially since there's 5 different ones, did they really think that a person would want 5 belts that are exactly the same!?


(this was supposed to be horizontal)
But yay for Totoro and Team Rocket shirts!
I immediately cut the necks out after this photo.

And last, I bought some belly button rings and 2g silicone tunnels, since Spencer's has BOGO 50% off
I'm sad I missed out on the BOGO $1


I'm currently wearing the pink one ^o^

OH I FORGOT
I also bought hair dye


I didn't need developer but I couldn't pass up getting it for 99 cents!
I also bought some Frizz Control drops that are supposed to make your hair shiny too (also on sale for $1.99) and a Deep Conditioner pack for 99 cents






No comments: