Saturday, January 12, 2013

Recent Makeup Buys

I've bought quite a bit of makeup in the last two weeks or so (mostly lip products) and I think I'm done for a while, so I thought it was time to make this post.






First up are the Wet n Wild lipsticks from the Fergie collection
Pagan Angel (black) and Ferguson Crest (wine?)
I really only looked at these because I've been looking everywhere for Vamp It Up and I can't find it, so Ferguson Crest caught my eye because it looked similar. Sadly, after swatching it, I found that it's definitely more of pink/red than purple.



Next, is an addition to my obession: Revlon Lip Butters. I bought it in Sugar Plum and I really love it. At first, it was really sheer, but after a few minutes I saw that it had turned a little darker on my lips, and then of course with reapplying it definitely is a nice plum color!


Swatched: Pagan Angel, Ferguson Crest, Sugar Plum




This is my first coral lipstick and I was really afraid when I bought it because I'm clueless when it comes to what colors look good on me but I absolutely love it.
Maybelline Color Sensational in Coral Crush

iPhone picture of it on my lips





Now for the new Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Vivid Rose and Brazen Berry.
I seriously love both of these so much, again, I was really nervous because they're so bright, but they look AMAZING. I wish I had better pictures to show it off.


Swatched: Vivid Rose and Brazen Berry


iPhone picture of Vivid Rose (left) and Brazen Berry (right)
They are MUCH brighter in person and the lighting in my room ruins everything.

And last, a super cute Revlon glitter moons and stars nail polish!


902 Celestial FX
I'm gonna use this when I paint my nails either tonight or tomorrow and I am so excited!

No comments: