Wednesday, September 04, 2013

✧ Sephora Jasmine Collection ✧

Hi guys! Long time, no post!
I apologize for that, but I just haven't had the gumption to make any posts.
I have to admit, I wouldn't be making a post today if I hadn't discovered these pictures I took back in March for a post that I never got around to doing! So here we go~
*Heads Up* there are no swatches in this post and I apologize, but it's tagged that way because it still features images of the products and colors

First let's look at the Storylook palette packaging:
The palette came packaged in a cardboard box with pretty gold detailing.
The back shows a preview of the colors inside.

 The outside of the palette itself:
Now the first picture is just there because I liked how it looked like it was glowing...
Anyway, this palette is much more detailed than the Cinderella Storylook palette in my opinion. It features a sort of "3D" effect, with the black pattern cutouts laid over the image of Jasmine and Agrabah.

Like the previous one, this palette pulls out from the inside of the box, though this version has a cute tassel on the side instead of a ribbon.


I'm terribly sorry that I didn't swatch these!
But these are the shadows from left to right:
1st Row - Blue Oasis, Trust Me, Abu, Ali Ababwa, Sultana
2nd Row - Friend Like Me, Master, Cosmic, Cave of Wonders, Sand in the Glass
3rd Row - Lapis, Mystical Wonder, Rajah, Arabian Sunset, Bazaar
4th Row - Thrilling Chase, Golden Sands

The 4th row is actually 2 blushes, Golden Sands seems to be more of a bronzer to me though.

Next up is the "One Is Never Enough" nail polish set!

Again, these are just miniature bottles.
Colors from left to right:
Berry Tale Romance, Your Wish Is My Command, Fit For Royalty, Dream Princess, All That Jasmine, Aladdin's Girl

~*~*~

And that's it!
I didn't purchase the fragrance or the eyeliner set, because like I said in the Cinderella post, I don't like purchasing scents without having smelled them first, and the eyeliner set (to me and from what I can remember) was just a basic liner collection with pretty packaging.

I do have the Ariel Storylook palette, and will do a post on that once I buy the other sets from the collection.
To be honest, I only have the palette because I found it on ebay since Sephora screwed up the release on that one (so glad I wasn't the only one who missed out and was upset about it).


xo
Kristen

No comments: