Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Andrea Redi-Lash False Eyelashes ~Review~


Hi guys!
Today I'll be reviewing some lashes I bought a few months ago, but never got around to wearing until a few days ago.

Andrea Redi-Lash #53S
As you can see, these lashes are pretty natural looking and aren't too long.
What makes these lashes different?
They're self-adhesive!
Which means, no (sometimes) messy glue, or waiting for the glue to become tacky before applying lash strips to your eyes!
These are honestly, the easiest lashes to apply, as it only took me a few minutes. Plus, these are definitely good for beginners because I've never put on false lashes before, and I found these incredibly easy to handle.

Here are some photos of the lashes applied:


In this photo, I'm wearing the falsies on my left eye (right side of picture) which you can see adds quite a bit of length compared to my right eye (left side of picture)


Here I'm wearing both falsies, on both eyes.
BOOM! Instant length in a matter of minutes!

I'm in love with these, and I will definitely repurchase them.

Here are a few other bits about the lashes:
- I've only worn these once, but after pulling them off, the sticky-strip still had plenty of stick to it, so I'd deem these as reusable
- they also seem to have a second sticky-strip included in the packaging so once the current strip runs out, you can just replace it (haven't tried it yet)

----

And that's all for today! Hope you enjoyed reading!

xo
Kristen

No comments: