Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 - Top 3 Nintendo Games

I tried to make this a Top 5 but I could only find 3 games that interested me :c

No. 3 - Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Release Date: 2013?
I never played whatever one(s) came before this, but I really need to play more Mario games because I really love them.

No. 2 - Animal Crossing
Release Date: 5-1-2013
Excited for this because I wasn't allowed to have a GameCube so I never played these before but they look so fun and cute! Pretty excited for this one.

No. 1 - Pokemon X/Y
Release Date: 10-31-2013
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THESE
Pokemon has been my favorite for a long time, and they're finally gonna be in 3D!!
I'm probably going to get X because I like that legendary better.
Pretty sure that I'm also going to choose Fennekin as my starter because 1. I don't think I've chosen a fire starter since Gold and Silver or Ruby and Sapphire, 2. it's the cutest! (they're all pretty cute actually)

~*~*~*~

Let me know if there's any other Nintendo games! I couldn't find a very good list of them.


No comments: