Thursday, March 07, 2013

♥ Exciting Beauty Buys ♥

I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON THE REST OF THE LIMITED EDITION BABY LIPS
I believe I have them all now!

Here are the 3 that I purchased today:
L to R: 90 Yummy Plummy, 60 Melon Mania, 80 Pink Wink
Yummy Plummy is very sheer, but it darkened my lips ever so slightly, which I really liked, and I have a feeling that if I let it set, it will darken up, just like a Revlon Lip Butter I purchased not too long ago.
I feel like Melon Mania is going to be my new favorite. It's a hot pink color, but it doesn't go on like that. I dunno how to explain it, but I love how it looks. I suppose it looks very similar to how Cherry Me looks when I wear it, but Melon Mania deifnitely has a more "punch pink" to it.
Pink Wink is definitely too light for my skin tone (but it smells delicious), and I'll probably wear it under a dry lipstick more than I would alone.

The full list of LE Baby Lips are: Twinkle, Coral Crush, Pink Wink, Melon Mania, and Yummy Plummy
(And in case you were wondering, I do in fact own all of those)

------

Next up, I have some nail polishes!
Sinful Colors was Buy 4 for $5 with your Walgreens card, and at first I only had 5 in my basket, but then I saw that there were 8 colors in the new Sugar Rush Collection, so I decided to grab the other 3 since I'd be saving a little bit of $$$$.

L to R: 953 Unicorn, 1169 Sugar Rush, 1170 Sugar N Spice, 1171 Sweet Nothing, 1172 Cotton Candy, 1173 Orange Cream, 1174 Candy Coated, 1180 Sweet Tooth
I honestly love all of these colors and I am so glad they were 4/$5 cause that way I only spent $10 instead of close to $16
I'm gonna paint my nails with one of these in a few minutes but I'm not sure which one yet!

------

And last I bought a Maybelline lipstick that I've been looking for (and for some reason it's only at Walgreens and not Target or anywhere else?)

 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in 160 Fifth Avenue Fuchsia

I don't have any quality photos of it on me now, but I do have a semi-decent webcam photo.


xo
Kristen

No comments: